UU - Sorry UU - Sorry

Stop whimpering!

I was bored. Another Clock Crew wannabe.
Damn, make an ANIMATION for God's sake, and than, probably you'll become famous.

I hadn't enough temper to watch it to the end >:-(

The Walker The Walker

Pretty nice...

Nice for 2003 toon. And it all fit in 825 kb.
BUT Miska?!! That's an idiotic "russian" name! Miska meens a bowl or a dish... one the dogs are fed of.

But the rest is nice ;-)

Lambi part 3 Lambi part 3

I have never thought sound could be such a problem

Nice toon, too childish, if you ask me. I like dynamic stuff. Try using some real tracks (loops suck!) and synchronizing footage to the music beat. Two thumbs up for the graphics.

P.S. I’ve forgotten to paste your name into Pixie Blues review. I didn’t want to abuse you! MSWORD SUCKS!!!

Lambi responds:

Thanks for the comment.
Ive come to realize how bad the sound was since making this (late 2003) and have been trying to improve on it with my later stuff.

CopterCrasher CopterCrasher

Pretty buggy!

Strange game... pretty additive. But cant say I like it much. Plus there is much work to be done, for example every time I finish the game, my flash debugger gives me such mistakes as:

ArgumentError: Error #1063: Argument count mismatch on Eheli$iinit(). Expected 3, got 0.
at flash.display::Sprite/flash.display:S prite::constructChildren()
at flash.display::Sprite$iinit()
at flash.display::MovieClip$iinit()

Maccomo responds:

ugh...thanks for telling me, that happens to the ones that dont have the latest flash player I think.

Über Battle! Über Battle!

Nice game

Just one question – WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE MY BACKGROUND??? I mean you could’ve asked!.. I’m not angry just because I liked the game. If you e-mail me I can make a whole bunch of those: animated vectors/ particles/ 3D/ Photoshop/ WHATEVER!
No kiddin’ I’m serious.
And maybe character animation could be a bit richer…

I didn’t like the music (the way it was used) – whole Nightwish track for the title screen? Do you expect users to stay there for 4 minutes? Fight tune could be looped better and… well it's too aggressive, more of “thinking” stuff maybe?

This game needs to be evolved.

EviLudy responds:

Thanks Volo, sorry about the bg. I tried to mail you about it but ay email i send to volo-animator@inbox.ru gets send back to me =S